Sunday, August 28, 2011

New Project Vicariously

One of the side benefits of being so creative (and downsides as well) is I am always thinking of more writing projects that I would like to do.

It's a benefit because when I encounter writer's block on one thing (like I did on The Club after chapter 3 last night) then I can usually get something going on another project.

The downside means that I have multiple books going on at once and anytime I transition between them I end up having to reread what I've previously written to get back into the right frame of mind... so that can consume a lot of time.

But this new work Vicariously is a great idea that I'm really having fun with.  In fact just this morning I wrote the first two chapters and they really came out good.  I'm so excited about it, I may end up working on this one more and releasing it before The Club... we'll see.

I thought about posting a snippet from what I've written so far.  But instead thought it would be more fun to post the "blurb" I jotted down as initial inspiration. 

Vicariously by Gina Sartucci

Gina has a gift, though some may actually call it a curse, of really empathizing with the readers of her erotic stories.  Somehow she just knows, quite literally, what sort of things turn them on.  That has translated into some blockbuster hits with fantastic sales for young Gina.

However, that may all be changing.  Because Gina's next book may just end up killing her.

See if you can guess from the book title & blurb exactly where this one is going. You may think you have a pretty decent idea, but I'd be willing to bet you don't know the half of it. ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment