Saturday, October 8, 2011

Symbiotic Perversions (part 2)

If you missed part 1 of this story, you can read it here first before proceeding: Symbiotic Perversions (part 1)

Honestly, I know this isn't my best work... I've been off my game a bit lately.  But I'm trying to at least write SOMETHING to hopefully get back into the swing of things.  I hope you enjoy part 2.

xxx
Gina

***
If any of the bar patrons would bother to focus upon her face (most were too keenly concerned about what was happening below), they might have detected the grin that she was so desperately trying to suppress.  She knew this was the magic moment in the evening.  The point at which the stakes were about to escalate... when all of their acting would pay off.

Her man made a move to head towards the bathroom, but before he did he made a display of ordering another drink from the bartender, making it clear that he intended to return to his spot at the bar... lest some dirty dog try to sneak up and make a move on her uninvited.

Of course a "dirty dog" was exactly what both of them had in mind, but one that would be hand-picked was much more ideal.  They both liked to orchestrate the situation as much as possible to ensure it didn't get totally out of control.

Her man had already picked a target, an unassuming middle age guy, sitting alone at a table drinking a scotch and water.  He wore a blue-collared shirt with his named stitched on it.  "Tony" the embroidery read.  His baseball cap, company issued, sported the name of a well-known local plumbing company.

On the way back from the bathroom, he stopped at Tony's table and plopped down into one of the empty seats somewhat startling the man.  "Hi, I'm Gary," he said extended a hand towards the shocked plumber.  Tony sat dumbfounded and motionless, unsure of how to react.

"I couldn't help but notice you watching the scene at the bar just a little while ago."

The man's eyes had been focused upon them for the entire time and he had discreetly started rubbing himself under the table while he watched the couple play out their little act.

Tony's eyes widened as he protested, "Oh, I didn't mean anything by that.  I was just looking off into space..."

Gary grinned and retorted, "yeah just looking off into space you were... or more accurately..." he flung his head motioning towards the sexy vixen at the bar, "looking to try to see the space underneath her skirt."

Tony's cheeks turned flush even as he tried to deny any such intent.

But Gary cut him off, "Tony, just shut up and listen.  Today is going to be your lucky day.  That woman doesn't mean anything to me.  I just met her here tonight and barely know her."  He paused for effect and then reached into his pants pocket withdrawing her sexy panties.  "But what I do know is that she's a horny slut.  Look at how wet she got these panties when I shoved my hand up her skirt."  Gary made a point to display the visibly discolored crotch material as he spoke.

Tony really didn't know what to say about all this.  One thing for certain though, it had definitely aroused him and he sat nervously waiting for Gary to continue explaining how this was going to be "his lucky day."  Fortunately Gary didn't leave him hanging for long.

"This is how we're going to play this, Tony.  I'm going back to the bar.  After 2-3 minutes, you'll walk up and act like you're an old friend.  We'll start up a little conversation and while we do, I won't mind at all if you slip your hand up that bitch's skirt and cop a little feel of her wet twat.  Hell I doubt that she'll mind it either.  She seems looser than a faulty Vegas slot machine and I'm sure she will love it if you spin her reels around a bit.  Just be a bit discreet about it man.  We don't want to spook her or cause a big scene...."

Tony, mouth gaping open, stared back in disbelief and asked "Why?  Why are you doing this... for me?"

Gary grinned, "Cause you look like a hard-working guy and I'd feel selfish feeling up this slut all by myself tonight.  But, if you don't want to do it...."  His voice trailed off giving Tony the option to decline if he was stupid enough to do so.

"No. No! I'll do it.  But what if she gets upset?"

"Don't worry buddy.  I have a pretty strong feeling she won't"  Gary got up without speaking another word and headed back to the bar.  Now the couple would just have to wait to see if Tony would be brave enough to follow through with the impromptu instructions that Gary had given to him.  It only took a few minutes for Tony to act, but to Gary and his woman it felt like hours of anxious waiting.

(to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment